Membership fees are currently £20 for all categories and run from 1st January until 31st December.
The club currently has a waiting list for new prospective members to join. Once space is available new members are welcome to join us up to a maximum of 3 rides, then we will invite you become a member.
Completing 3 rides successfully, will give us the chance to meet and get to know you and you can find out if Tamworth Cycling Club is suited to your needs.
New members who join after 1st September will have their membership carried over to the end of the following year (i.e. if you join in September 2022, your membership will last until 31st December 2023. We offer second claim membership for people who are members of other clubs.
We expect new members are able to ride at least 13 mph average for 35 miles and own a road bike with spare inner tubes, pump & tyre levers.
Tamworth Cycling Club welcomes all road cyclists, regardless of gender or race. We allow riders under the age of 18 to join the club, however, they must be accompanied by a parent or guardian, who is also a member of the Club, on all rides. Please see section 4 of our constitution for full details on membership.
The benefits of becoming a member include:
- The opportunity to join us on all our scheduled Club rides.
- Purchase of Tamworth Cycling Club kit at a subsidised rate.
- Discounted membership to Cycling UK & British Cycling.
- Access to our ride booking system and members Facebook page.
- Participation on club holidays
- Ride with 20+ Cycling UK qualified Club ride leaders